Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Evangeline Lilly talks about Boobs after Jimmy Kimmel Live show on March 2,2009

I got to meet sexy actress Evangeline Lilly from the tv show LOST. Evangeline is better known as Kate Ryan which is her characters name on LOST. I caught up with this sexy canadian actress as she was leaving the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. Luckily Evangeline Lilly made time for all her fans. This was the first time I got to meet this sexy actress and she was an absolute stunner. Evangeline was such a classy lady and she signed numerous autographs and posed for anyone who wanted a photo with her. You dont see alot of celebs that take that much amount of time to spend with their fans so it was very nice of her. Evangeline was not in a rush at all. You can see the video I shot of her below. Evangeline makes a funny comment where she had just gotten done signing for a fan and then she goes "I don't remember those boobs" because in the photo they were big. I can't wait to see her again. Leave comments if your a big Evangeline fan or a fan of Lost.

Evangeline Lilly talks about her Boobs video

No comments: