Monday, April 7, 2008

Actress Jodie Foster at Nim's Island movie premiere


Well this is one of the photo's I took of actress Jodie Foster at the Nim's Island movie premiere on sunday march 30, 2008. The premiere was held at Graumann's Chinese Theater on Hollywood blvd. I must say that there were alot of fans on hand that day to see both Jodie Foster and her co-star Gerard Butler. Both Jodie and Gerard both came over to sign for there fans. This was the first time I was able to see Jodie since i moved out to Los Angeles. I personally didn't think she would come over to the fans but she proved me wrong. It is always nice to be wrong!! In the picture that I posted with the story she was conducting an interview with the radio show Kiss fm 102.7. Jody is of course best known as the actress who played "Clarice Starling" from Silence of the Lambs. Also her other great performance was in Taxi Driver. Jodie has been in too many movies to name but those are the movies I think she was best in! Let me know what roles you(the reader's) like Jodie in.

No comments: