Monday, April 7, 2008

Why does Gerard Butler say to slap a man


Well I attended the movie premiere of Nim's island on march 30, 2008 at Hollywood blvd, the Graumann's Chinese theater. It was a great day because Gerard Butler came over upon his arrival. Gerard joined the fans as he signed autographs, posed for pictures and interacted. During this time i was able to get some great video of the 300 actor. When he was near me a fan was asking for an autograph, and gerard knew that the man sells autographs for a living. Gerard then proceeds to tell "the fans that before they leave that they should slap the fan because he sells the autographs". Now I know Gerard was only joking but it was great video. He truly is one of the nicest celebrities I've been able to meet since being out in Los Angeles. Not all celebs are so nice to the fans. Also after that Gerard proceeded to sign an autograph on some ladies' sign. After he did that he was running late on time because he had to get back to the red carpet so he posed with the sign he had just autographed for the ladies. If you would like to see the video I shot from the event go to www.revver.com then type in curls93 to see my videos. Look for the Gerard Butler video. Make sure to leave me a note and let me know what your opinion of Gerard Butler is.

No comments: