Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson leaves us great memories!

The King of Pop Michael Jackson tragically passed away on June 25,2009 due to an apparent cardiac arrest. I was playing poker online at the time and someone mentioned it and I could not believe it. Hollywood had lost Farrah Fawcett earlier in the day and then The King of Pop passed away in the mid afternoon after attempts to revive him were unsuccessful. I remember as a kid listening to Thriller and Beat it and also Billie Jean and so many others. Like so many people we will always love Michael's music. So as I write about Michael I think of what is there left to say other then today is a sad sad day for music. I offer my condelences to his 3 kids and the rest of Michael's family. I've linked in a great photo of Michael that Shannon Elisabeth put on her twitter page. Even on this terrible day I wanna remember Michael exactly how he is in the photo below with Shannon Elisabeth and that is smiling. RIP Michael. Thanks for always thrilling your fans around the world!!!!!!


Here is a link to Shannon's twitpic http://twitpic.com/8f19w

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

No comments: