Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Megan Fox leaving Jimmy Kimmel live video

I had finally seen the hottest women alive one day before at the Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen movie premiere in Los Angeles. I was able to help my nephew get his hand drawn picture of Megan signed. On June 23,2009 was Johnny Depp's premiere for Public Enemies but I got word that Megan Fox was gonna be down in Hollywood at the Jimmy Kimmel Show. I decided to skip the madness at the premiere and try my luck to see Megan Fox 2 days in a row. Well I got lucky as she came over to greet the fans that had assembled on the way out. Megan looked stunning as always as she signed and posed for some photos. Below is 34 seconds of the hottest woman alive Megan Fox enjoy folks. Let's hope Transformers 2 is great and does great so there is a third. I can never get tired of seeing Megan!!!

34 seconds of hottie Megan Fox

No comments: