Thursday, April 16, 2009

Video of Zac Efron creating chaos down in Hollywood

April 16,2009 the one and only Zac Efron was down in Hollywood, California at the Jimmy Kimmel show. Vanessa Hudgens also was there with her man Zac Efron. Zac was there to promote his latest movie 17 Again but all those teenagers tonight love him as Troy in the High School Musical movies. Zac came over to greet his fans after the show and all HELL broke loose. Rabid young teenagers began pushing to try and get a glimpse of Mr. Efron. Security did there best to keep the crowd calm but it was not possible. I had my sunglasses broken in all the chaos. I had them in my camera pouch and was getting jumped over by this one crazed Zac Efron fan. You'll have to watch the video I shot of the Zac Efron madness!

HOLLYWOOD GOES WILD FOR ZAC EFRON

No comments: