Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Michael J. Fox delights fans at Jimmy Kimmel live show

On April 28,2009 actor Michael J. Fox was at the Jimmy Kimmel Live guest. I went to try and get some pictures of the great actor. I have been a fan of his since I was a young kid, watching Family Ties and of course his great movies in Back to the Future where he played Marty. I also loved Michael's work in Spin City so I could not pass up the opportunity to finally see such a great person. Michael has been dealing with Parkinsons disease so I did not know if he would be able to come over to greet his fans. When Michael J. Fox finally arrived and had enough time to come over to the fans it got absolutely crazy. It was great seeing Michael up close and personal, the guy is just plain awesome. Considering he has Parkinson's disease and could have used that as an excuse not to come over, I really appreciate him coming over I finally got to meet one of my true idol's as a kid. Thanks Michael for making April 28,2009 an unforgettable day and I wish all the best to you and your family!


No comments: