Friday, April 24, 2009

Channing Tatum is a FIGHTING machine

Last night I had the chance to meet actor Channing Tatum. Channing was down in Hollywood promoting his latest movie coming out this weekend called FIGHTING. Channing has been in some decent movies in the past but I think 2009 will be his break out year as in way of superstardom. Channing not only has Fighting coming out but he has Public Enemies as well as G.I Joe. I think all three movies are gonna be huge successes and thus Channing will become a superstar. Let's hope Channing stays as cool as he was last night as Channing came over signed up a storm of autographs and posed for some pictures with fans. You can see the video I shot of Channing Tatum below and if you wanna see some pictures of channing just follow the link in the video info. Do you like Channing Tatum, if so feel free to comment!

No comments: