Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Paris Hilton and Snoop Dogg party at Kress together!!!

Last night I was out and about around Hollywood,California. I knew that Snoop Dogg my all time favorite rapper was gonna be at Kress Nightclub on Hollywood,Blvd. Snoop was taping an eposide of his new show "Dogg after Dark". Alot of fans had gathered to get a glimpse of the Dogg father from the sidewalk outside looking in through the window. The crowd was totally surprised when Paris Hilton the blonde heiress stopped by to show her support for Snoop. I managed to get them on video although Paris was a little harder to get a nice face shot of. Snoop Dogg would have been proud because some of the fans were celebrating with some "Chronic" 4:20 out on the street. If your a big fan of Snoop Dogg let me know!!! I guess all the fans were missing were a little Gin and Juice!


No comments: