Monday, February 9, 2009

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will either one win an Oscar?

Well folks the Oscars is on February 22,2009. I wanna know if the fans think that either Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt will be able to win an Oscar this year. Angelina is nominated for her role in "Changeling" while Brad is nominated for his role in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I've watched Changeling, and I actually thought Angelina was terrific in that role. I have not watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button but from what I've been told by friends that is Brad's best movie thus far. I personally think Angelina wont win because I believe this is Kate Winslet's year. However, for Brad I think he just might be taking home an Oscar! The good news is I wanna hear your thoughts on the matter and in 2 weeks we will know who the Oscar winner will be. Below is a video I shot of Brad and Angie arriving to the LA Curious Case of Benjamin Button premiere.

BRAD and ANGIE at Curious Case of Benjamin Button LA Premiere cause absolute Madness!




No comments: