Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WatchMen star Jeffrey Dean Morgan spends time with his adoring fans.

So recently I had the pleasure to meet actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Jeffrey is best known for being on the hit tv show Grey's Anatomy. Jeffrey also starred in P.S I love you with Gerard Butler. Now I caught Jeffrey leaving a tv show taping down in Hollywood, California. Jeffrey was such a classy guy as he came over and signed numerous autographs for fans. Jeffrey also did some photo-ops with some lucky fans. Jeffrey better get used to all the attention from fans because once his new movie hits theatres later in the spring of 2009 "The Watchmen" he will be mobbed everywhere he goes. I believe Jeffrey is on the verge of superstardom with this movie and I personally can't wait to see it! How about you?

No comments: