Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time to Meetthefamous!

Hello all celebrity fans around the world. I'm out in Los Angeles now bringing all celebrity fans videos and pictures of famous celebrities. Have you heard about this awesome site called www.meetthefamous.com. The site is the only place that pays people for posting there celebrity material. I've been posting alot of my celebrity material there and have been pretty successful. It is alot of hard work but if you the fans love the celebrities then i'm sure you'll love my work. I've got videos of Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Leona Lewis, Gerard Butler and many many more. I update pretty often so make sure you check out the link below. It is a link to my profile on the site. I hope you like my work as I do it for all the fans to see, so spread the word!



FOLLOW THIS LINK

No comments: