Wednesday, October 8, 2008

High School Musical 3 London premiere

Celebrity arrivals to the High School Musical 3 London premiere. You see Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Jonathan Ross and Alesha Dixon. The premiere was held at the Empire Cinema. Next week is the Los Angeles premiere of High School Musical 3. I think I'm going to pass on going to get footage just because it will be utter madness. If you watch the video below you will know what I mean. I would need to bring earplugs to block out all the screaming young fans that will be in attendance. Vanessa looked radiant at the London premiere. If your a fan of High School Musical then let me know how excited you are to see the new movie by leaving a comment on the story. Better yet, If your in Los Angeles and going to attend, send me some photos to post up!!! Video shot by Mr.Paparazzi

No comments: