Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shannon Elisabeth gets voted off Dancing with the Stars

Hey all you Shannon Elisabeth fans. This sexy lady got voted off Dancing with the Stars tonight on April 29,2008. Now that she is no longer gonna be part of the show is there any need to watch. I think she should have at least lasted another week, however, it is by votes and she did not make it. Shannon was at the Jimmy Kimmel show with her Dancing with the stars partner Derek Hough. I was able to get a few pictures of this stunning lady. It was a cold evening down in Hollywood and i'm just glad that Shannon was true to her word and made time for the fans that had waited for her till after the show. That was real classy. More importantly for me is that I love poker so I got the chance to ask her if she was gonna be attending this years World Series of Poker(WSOP) main event in Las Vegas. If you wanna hear what Shannon had to say about it make sure you check out my Exclusive video i shot of her tonight.

No comments: