Sunday, October 17, 2010

TrueBlood Anna Paquin nearly killed at Scream awards 2010.

Last night I attended the 2010 Scream awards show. TrueBlood hottie Anna Paquin arrived and decided to come over to sign autographs for dozens of fans on hand. Well all I can say is it turned into a frenzy. Things we so crazy u had to be there to understand. I was shooting video and at one point when she was in front of me I nearly ended up on top of her but I managed to hold onto the guardrail. However, the autograph guy next to me was not so lucky as he got knocked through the rail and onto the ground. The railing hit Anna in the foot and she left right away. Luckily the sexy TrueBlood star was not seriously injured. The video I shot is the first clip below



Here is another video shot by a friend

No comments: