Monday, February 8, 2010

Gerard Butler and Jen Aniston due Mexico

Well I'm a big Gerard Butler fan and just got done checking out www.tmz.com. They have a few pictures of Gerard Butler with Jen Aniston out in Cabo San Lucas Mexico over the weekend. Seems like these 2 sparked up some romance in real life while they were filming The Bounty together which comes out shortly. I have caught up with Gerard a few times while he was in LA, do a search to see some of the video I've shot of him and to see a few pictures i've taken. I'm not a huge Jen Aniston fan but I think these 2 make a good couple. I don't think it will last that long but hey you never know what to expect out here in Hollywood! Maybe just maybe these 2 lovebirds will walk down the aisle someday. Leave your comments ladies!

No comments: