Sunday, September 6, 2009

GAMER dissapoints but Gerard Butler does not

Well I was lucky enough to meet one of my favorite actors again the other day Gerard Butler. Gerard was out doing promotional work for his latest movie GAMER. I had seen the previews for the movie and I thought the movie looked pretty good so yesterday I took the wife to go check it out. When we walked into the movie theatre there were only about 15 people watching the movie. I thought wow, this is a bad sign. I really like Gerard and thought the movie can't be that bad. Well about 30 minutes in we were ready to walk out. Gerard is pretty good in the movie but it was lacking in alot of other areas. Anyways if your a big Gerry fan I would say that this movie is only worth renting as I was very very dissapointed in the movie as a whole. Luckily for me, Gerard will be back in the Los Angeles area in October promoting Law Abiding Citizen.

No comments: