Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Matthew FOX photos leaving Jimmy Kimmel May 13,2009

Hello to all you LOST fanatics out there! Thanks for visiting my blog. I met LOSt superstar actor Matthew Fox on may 13,2009 leaving the jimmy Kimmel live show. Matthew was terrific as always spending time with the fans even if it was a madhouse. Here is the link to 10 great photos I took of Matthew so check them out and leave comments here if you like them.

http://meetthefamous.com/photos-videos/details.php?story=8809


Here is a short video that I shot of Matthew Fox. I had to edit out the sound because of an outdoor concert going on but it gives you an idea of what matthew had to go through

allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

this is a repost of a video I shot of Matthew's co-star on Lost Evangeline Lilly, check it out the beautiful canadian actress talks about her breasts.

No comments: