Friday, March 20, 2009

Lauren Conrad of The Hills has supper at Katsuya

So I've been a big fan of Lauren Conrad's since the Hills took to the airwaves a few years ago. Last night I decided to go check out famous eatery Katsuya to see who I could catch arriving. Well as me and a fellow paparazzi were there for about 30 mins of so and having seen no one we caught someone famous coming out. It was known other then Lauren Conrad. Lauren was looking sexy as ever as she came down the stairs. As soon as my friend started to shoot pictures she hurried to her car. I captured one great picture of her while she signed an autograph for one lucky collector. You can view the picture by following the link http://meetthefamous.com/Curls93.
Please leave comments if you like the picture after you check it out.

No comments: