Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gerard Butler @ RockNRolla premiere in LA

Hey all Gerard Butler fans, the first 2 videos below are the videos I shot myself of Gerard at RocknRolla premiere in Los Angeles. Gerry took the time to sign for his fans prior to entering the theater. It was a little dark by the time Gerry arrived. I was able to get an autograph of Gerry plus a few pictures all while getting this great video for all his fans around the world. I hope all of you can appreciate the fact I had to wait 4 hours to finally see him and get this great video for all of you to enjoy. I do it for all the fans that can't make it out to see their favorite celebrities so if you like the video then drop me a line and let me know. Thanks to all the Gerard Butler fan sites as well for linking my videos around and getting them seen by his true fans. Till next time Gerry! E-mail comments to curlz93@hotmail.com

Here is a few pictures that I took as well









Gerry Butler signs for his fans at RockNRolla



Gerry denies Autograph seeker finally at RockNRolla premiere


Gerard Butler photo from Nim's Island Premiere


Gerry at Nim's Island(this is my best Gerard Butler Video)



Gerry's arrival to Nim's Island

Gerard Butler video from P.S I love you where fan asks Gerry if he is single!!



Handrawn picture of Gerard Butler, which Gerard signed at P.S I love you




Gerard Butler signs my nephews handrawing

No comments: